VIDEO: Maintaining service levels/ fighting backlog in peak periods with Miro & Picnic
On Wednesday 8th July, we held our fifth virtual meetup on behalf of our online customer support community Global Customer Support Heroes. For this installment, we sat down with Oleg Krasnov, Head of Support at online collaboration company Miro and Lina Reitveld, Manager of Customer Success at Dutch grocery delivery giant, Picnic.
This panel discussion deep-dived into the topic of keeping service levels high during peak times & fighting backlog. Each panelist provided great insights into high influx periods in the Saas and e-commerce industries respectively, sharing actionable tips, experiences, and best practices they had come across in their careers.
Watch the recording below to hear the panelists cover topics such as:
- How to prepare for peak periods- Foreseen and unforeseen
- Media management: At which point does it make sense and what’s key to consider
- Creative ideas to fight backlogs
- Advantages and disadvantages of online communities
- How and when to hire during peak times